Response to MrHFMetz

What I Believe Come Out of Babylon Means


MrHFMetz

Whoops! Maybe I jumped gun and made a wrong assumption about what you were trying to say.

You've hit a hot button with me, please don't make assumptions as to my verbal intent, I mean what I say next in all charity. I come by it honestly, and yes I'm pretty biassed, but perhaps not without reason. I'll let you judge.

To give you some context of me, I'm now 41 years old, a carpenter, horse trainer and farrier among other things.  I'm RLDS, and yes, you're right! Nobody much talking about coming out of Babylon, very few discussing what coming out of Babylon means. Not in conferences, not at church meetings, zip zilch, nada! Sad to hear the LDS aren't either! To bad!

My education about coming out of Babylon comes purely from how the Lord God has worked with me and my family.

When I was about 4 years old, my parents were told by the Lord to move. Did God tell dad and my mother to go to a well populated, educated, and corrupted Independence MO. or Zion? Nope! Did He command us to go to any of the stakes round about? Nope!

Did God tell my parents to go to a worldly and sophisticated Salt Lake Utah, or area round about? Nope! God directed my parents into the wilderness. Why?

Because my family, like the Israelites of old, needed to learn how to live off the Garden as God originally intended. We needed time to be nurtured by a Wild, all Powerful God Whom does not mess around. In the cities people play games and survive. In the wilderness, if I let a yea be insincere, and a nay be a lie, I'm dead. If I lie to myself or to the wilderness, if I repent not and quickly, I'm a dead man. Men cannot play games in God's Kingdom. Or they're dead men. Hence why the Animal Kingdom is so tough and seemingly brutal. In God's creation a yea is a yea, and nay means no! 

 (This is what I  know now, but didn't know 35 years ago when we moved here) God has a way of letting people figure out for themselves what He intends.

We as a family have discovered God walks in the wilderness. And because of wilderness proximity, we cannot help but be exposed to God Himself. We have found Him here.

 In ancients texts, many a scholar declares that when God wants to restore order to His people, He does not send them to Satan’s Kingdom, (the world or city) but to the wilderness.

Note the Israelites taken out of worldly Egypt, and led into the wilderness, how after their deliverance Israel idol worshipped the idol of a Bull, "Molech" and the star symbolizing said bull, (which we call the  Star of David today).. Because of Israel’s insistence to idol worship, God allowed most of the Israelites to die in the wilderness excepting a couple. The idol worship continues to this day... So much so, nobody is talking about leaving Babylon, but turning the blind eye, saying all is well in Zion. 

Incidentally, most of scriptures great men, were men of the wilderness. King David a shepherd, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, and all those Prophets whom hid themselves in "clefts in the rock" while the enemy of the city and world tried to hunt them and kill them.

Jesus, before His ministry, the missing 18 years, which nobody seems to know about, went somewhere... Could it have involved wilderness? Why not? Because under duress and stress, He repaired to the Wilderness to receive new order and direction from the Lord God. Only to be tempted by the devil in the wilderness.. What did the devil offer? Cities, palaces, places of power and worldly prestige. And Jesus refused them. Why? Could it possibly mean that had Jesus accepted, He would have been cut off from the Lord's Presence and Power?

While John the Baptist initially in scriptural description looks like a City dweller,  John like the Australian Aborigines, ate locusts for dinner, not necessarily a city boy food. Butter and Honey did Jesus eat, that He would know to discern between good and evil. All country boy actions and foods.

When America was young, it should be noted it was for the most part, a nation of wilderness as were it's peoples.

Also note, the pilgrims left their captivity in "civilized" England, leaving a highly developed dark age civilization, designed to enslave and oppress men. These pilgrims, along with our Protestant forefathers not only left Babylon as they new it, but were taking a huge leap of faith, sending themselves into a unknown wilderness continent. From their leap of faith, was born and ordered the greatest nation upon the face of the earth.

It should be noted the Restoration Movement was founded in the Wilderness.

Where were the plates hidden that were given Joseph Smith? In the Wilderness.

 Where did Joseph Smith have his Grove Experience? In the wilderness of course.

Where was the Church of Jesus Christ founded and originated from? Cabins in the Wilderness...

Isaiah writes:

 5:8 Woe unto them that join house to house, that lay field to field, till there can be no place, that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth!

The above passage makes it clear, men need to be alone in the midst of the earth, Adam and Eve both needed to be alone, to walk with their God and seek after Him daily. This privacy and uninterrupted intimacy with God, cannot be found, excepting in the wilderness. (my personal opinion of course)

It's hard to hear the still small voice amid semi trucks, sirens, murder and chaos. It's hard to have peace inside ourselves, when the News blares endless tails of doom. Peace, what we all need so desperately, is in the wilderness.  

A time is coming when the great cities of the earth shall be cut off.
Remember the Lord often moves His people in advance of calamity? The story of 1st Nephi... 

Isaiah
5:9 In mine ears said the Lord of hosts, Of a truth many houses shall be desolate, and great and fair cities without inhabitant.

My relationship and love for the wilderness, is because I have lived and learned all my most important life lessons in the wilderness. This love has  caused me to note the scriptures of III Nephi where the Lord's people will be commanded:

III Nephi, RLDS

78 And then shall they say, How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings unto them, that publisheth peace: that bringeth good tidings unto them of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!

79 And then shall a cry go forth, Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch not that which is unclean; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the Lord.

80 For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for the Lord will go before you; and the God of Israel shall be your rearward.

Or the D&C which says:

RLDS DC 38:9e And go ye out from among the wicked. Save yourselves. Be ye clean that bear the vessels of the Lord. Even so. Amen.

But go where?

The evidences I have given you is sparse, but I would testify the Scriptural evidence is massive, man is to go into the wilderness for refuge.



This is not say there are no cities, but the cities and villages I picture, have lot's of tree's,parks and gardens, places to be alone with God. 

It is my testimony that I and our family, must learn by exposure to God's creation, how to adopt the habits, and the likeness of the Mighty God, the Lion of Israel.

And It is my plea, that all reconsider Isaiah 30's opening statement, about a rebellious people the Lord God calls His own "Children" whom turned their backs upon Him, walking back down into "Egypt" or the world.

It is my contention, that until the Restoration fully accepts all that is God, they cannot come to know the great and mighty God, not in truth, nor in power. Not until they accept all forms and manifestations of Himself in all things, both temporal and Spiritual.

If I trust God, then I will refuse the hospitals, and trust in Herbs for my health. I will refuse Taco Bell, and eat a carrot made by the Masters Hand. I will eat all foods made by the God without hands, that my own hands and body shall not wither and die, but have everlasting strength, to the "renewing of my body".

In a nutshell, for every lotion, potion, treatment, and experimental equation the "experts of Babylon" try to sell us, God has a natural and more powerful equivalent, will will heal us all of every ill.

If we will return unto Him. The God of the earth, the sky, and the seas.

For myself, this means I revoke the tame, unclean civilization of man, and fully accept the wild realities of a pure and Holy God. He is exciting, never ending, the learning curve is high, but the paybacks I have experiences are wonderful!

And I urge all men to as much as possible to do the same...

I have, and have been healed for it.


God Bless You! 













    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus Christ Gives Warning Words of Counsel July 2011

Trust Not In Man